This Week in The Boozy Bakery
Have you tried the Drunk in the Kitchen brownies? They are an insanely delicious boozy brownie that you will agree, is to die for!
- Brownies – Baileys, Kahlua, Drunk in the Kitchen, Vanilla Bean Double Chocolate, Cookie Dough
- Bars – Lemon, Special K, Caramel Toffee, Carrot Cake
- Roll Cakes – Jack and Coke
- Mini Cakes – Guinness Stout Espresso, Mudslide, Rumchata
- Cookies – Chocolate Chip, Lemon Poppyseed
- Cupcakes – UV Blue, Makers Mark JJs Private Select Chocolate Bourbon Caramel
- Loaf Cake Slices – Gluten Free Devils Food with Marshmallow Frost, Strawberry Lemonade Svedka, Vanilla Almond, Chocolate Godiva, Spicy Cinnamon Stout
- Other – Bourbon Pecan Pies, Pecan Pie Cheesecake, Petit Fours
Watch our Social Medias for all of the details on all of the goods – @jjsboozybakery on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram – Search #BoozyBakery – If you are in need of something special, or for a large group, please order AT LEAST FOUR days in advance – Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information!
*Please keep in mind that while we do prepare some gluten free desserts, we are NOT a gluten free kitchen.