The Boozy Bakery at JJ’s Wine, Spirits & Cigars
The Boozy Bakery at JJ’s Wine, Spirits & Cigars is the brainchild of Jean Slattery, wife of the Wineguy and Co-Owner of JJ’s Wine, Spirits & Cigars. Jean has been baking and cultivating recipes for over 20 years and now brings her joy to you. The Boozy Bakery is open every Wednesday through Saturday, with leftovers on Sunday. Offering both alcohol infused and traditional baked treats and sweets for you to take home or enjoy in The 3.0 Cocktail Bar! We are the ONLY licensed alcohol infused bakery that can not only fill our delicious goods with as much alcohol as we see fit for the product, but where you can also take it home with you, as long as you are old enough to drink!
It’s Easter Week at The Boozy Bakery! Look for some Spring/Easter themed goodies, plus we cranked up production a bit so that we can make sure you get some of the goods for your Easter!
- Cake Rolls – Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka Cake Roll, Kissed Caramel Vodka Cake Roll
- Layer Cakes – Wooden Boat Chocolate Rum Cake, French Silk, Gluten Free Devils Food Cake with Marshmallow Frosting, London Fog with Salted Caramel, Vanilla Almond
- Cheesecakes – Gluten Free Strawberry Vanilla, Strawberry Vanilla, Salted Caramel Apple
- Mini Cakes – Lemon Vodka, Dark Chocolate Chambord Raspberry, Prairie Artisan Ale Bible Belt Collaboration Chocolate Stout Cake with Vanilla, Coffee, Chili Buttercream, Carrot Cake
- Cupcakes – Triple Godiva Chocolate, Lemon Drop, Almond Amaretto
- Tarts – Bourbon Pecan
- Cookies and Bars – Baileys Brownies , Mudslide Brownies, Buckeye Brownie, Caramel Toffee Bars, Cookie Dough Brownies, Lemon Bars, Carrot Cake, Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies, Bourbon Coconut Macaroons, Easter Cutout Cookies
- Coffee Cake/Muffins – Blueberry Coffeecake Muffins, Lemon Poppyseed Muffins, Strawberry Cake, Blueberry Cake
- Savory – Mini Quiches
Watch our Social Medias for all of the details on all of the goods – @jjsboozybakery – If you are in need of something special, or for a large group, please order AT LEAST FOUR days in advance – Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
*Please keep in mind that while we do prepare some gluten free desserts, we are NOT a gluten free kitchen.