The Boozy Bakery
The Boozy Bakery at JJ’s Wine, Spirits & Cigars is the brainchild of Jean Slattery, wife of the Wineguy and Co-Owner of JJ’s Wine, Spirits & Cigars. Jean has been baking and cultivating recipes for over 20 years and now brings her joy to you. The Boozy Bakery is open every Wednesday through Saturday, with leftovers on Sunday. Offering both alcohol infused and traditional baked treats and sweets for you to take home or enjoy in The 3.0 Cocktail Bar! We are the ONLY licensed alcohol infused bakery that can not only fill our delicious goods with as much alcohol as we see fit for the product, but where you can also take it home with you, as long as you are old enough to drink!
This Week in The Boozy Bakery
Summer is here and The Boozy Bakery team, led by Creative Director and Mrs. Wineguy, Jean Slattery, are once again bringing you some really cool stuff… Check out these one of a kind and #TrulyBoozy and non-boozy options from The Boozy Bakery!
- Cake Roll – Truly Boozy Caramel Vodka, Chocolate Meltdown
- Cheesecakes – Truly Boozy Bailey’s – Regular and Gluten Free
- Mini Cakes – Truly Boozy Woodgrain Peanut Butter Porter, Almond, Truly Boozy Fluffed Marshmallow Vodka
- Cupcakes- Truly Boozy Margarita, Truly Boozy Almond Amaretto
- Tarts – Truly Boozy Bourbon Pecan Pies
- Cookies and Bars – Truly Boozy Bailey’s Brownies, Truly Boozy Kahlua Brownies, Truly Boozy Dark Chocolate Red Wine Brownies, Buckeye Brownies, Caramel Toffee Bars, Lemon Bars, Carrot Cake, Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies, Triple Chocolate Cookies, Coconut Macaroons, Special K Bars
- Loaf Cakes – Truly Boozy Chocolate Rum, Truly Boozy UV Blue Mixed Berry, Truly Boozy Chocolate Godiva, Truly Boozy RumChata, Gluten Free Bailey’s
- Other Desserts – Tiramisu Trifles, Petit Fours, Chocolate Caramel Mousse Bombs
Watch our Social Medias for all of the details on all of the goods – @jjsboozybakery on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram – Search #BoozyBakery – If you are in need of something special, or for a large group, please order AT LEAST FOUR days in advance – Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information!
*Please keep in mind that while we do prepare some gluten free desserts, we are NOT a gluten free kitchen.