The Boozy Bakery at JJ’s Wine, Spirits & Cigars
The Boozy Bakery at JJ’s Wine, Spirits & Cigars is the brainchild of Jean Slattery, wife of the Wineguy and Co-Owner of JJ’s Wine, Spirits & Cigars. Jean has been baking and cultivating recipes for over 20 years and now brings her joy to you. The Boozy Bakery is open every Wednesday through Saturday, with leftovers on Sunday. Offering both alcohol infused and traditional baked treats and sweets for you to take home or enjoy in The 3.0 Cocktail Bar! We are the ONLY licensed alcohol infused bakery that can not only fill our delicious goods with as much alcohol as we see fit for the product, but where you can also take it home with you, as long as you are old enough to drink!
This Week in THE Boozy Bakery at JJ’s (3/14/2019) – More GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS this week! Plus some impending St. Paddy’s Day treats!
- Cake Rolls – Bailey’s, Irish Car Bomb
- Layer Cakes – Gluten Free French Silk, Vanilla Almond, French Silk, Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Cheesecakes – Gluten Free Caramel Bailey’s, Caramel Bailey’s, WoodGrain Raspberry Truffle Stout
- Mini Cakes – Ommegang Barrel Aged Vanilla Smoked Porter Chocolate Cake with Smoked Vanilla Mousse and vanilla Buttercream, Duke of Bakesfordshire Stout Cake with Pecan Pie Filling and Browned Butter Frosting, Gluten Free Mint Chocolate Chip
- Cupcakes – Lemon Drop, Caramel Macchiato, Chocolate Stout
- Tarts – Bourbon Pecan, Grasshopper
- Trifles – Tiramisu
- Cookies and Bars – Chocolate Mint Oreo Brownies, Bailey’s Brownies, Irish Car Bomb Brownies, Buckeye Brownies, Lemon Bars, Caramel Toffee Bars, Carrot Cake, Death by Chocolate Mint Cookies, Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies, Shamrock Cookies
- Jell-O Shots (Available Thursday after 4:30pm through Saturday) – Kinky Malibu, St Patty’s Day, Bailey’s Coffee, Angel of Death
Watch our Social Medias for all of the details on all of the goods – @jjsboozybakery – If you are in need of something special, or for a large group, please order AT LEAST FOUR days in advance – Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
*Please keep in mind that while we do prepare some gluten free desserts, we are NOT a gluten free kitchen.