Find The Queen of Hearts
A weekly “Game of Chance” Bennefitting Dakota Dachsund Rescue and Ronald McDonald House Charities of South Dakota
Sponsored by JJ’s Wine, Spirits & Cigars
Weekly Drawing takes place in JJ’s Bar every Tuesday at 7:11pm – See below for details, rules and How to Play
Next Drawing Takes Place in:
Click HERE to purchase tickets ONLINE
You can purchase tickets for each weekly drawing ONLINE by clicking this box. If you would prefer to pay in person, please visit JJ’s Wine, Spirits & Cigars. CASH ONLY for in person sales.
Current Jackpot Total
50% to the winner plus 50% of Weekly Ticket Sales
Weekly Winner wins 10% of total ticket sales for the week! See below for all details and rules of play.
1 for $5 OR 5 for $20
HOW TO PLAY:
- The goal of the game is to find the Queen of Hearts. A locked cabinet starts with 54 numbered/sealed envelopes with each envelope containing a card from a 54 deck of playing cards (includes 2 jokers). The envelopes will decrease by one card each week if the Queen of Hearts is not found.
- Weekly tickets are (1) ticket for $5.00 or (5) tickets for $20.00. Tickets are valid for that week’s drawing only. No refunds will be available.
- In-person ticket sales are available at JJ’s Wine, Spirits & Cigars daily until 6:45PM on Tuesdays. On your ticket, please PRINT (legibly) your name, phone number, and the envelope number that you believe contains the Queen of Hearts.
- Online ticket sales will be available weekly until Tuesday, 12PM (noon).
- Check the GAME BOARD at JJ’s Wines, Spirits & Cigars for available envelope numbers, or choose from the available numbers when purchasing tickets online, or go to www.jjswine.com for eligible numbers.
- Weekly draws will take place on Tuesdays at JJ’s Wine, Spirits & Cigars at 7:11PM Central Time. Located at 3000 W 57th Street in Sioux Falls, SD 57108. Need not be present to win.
- A single ticket will be drawn from the tickets sold that week and will be selected by a randomly chosen person attending that night’s drawing. The ticket selected will be the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER. The WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER collects 50% of the JACKPOT TOTAL and 50% of that week’s raffle sales IF the Queen of Hearts is found. The other half of the JACKPOT TOTAL will be split between the Ronald McDonald House Charities of South Dakota and the Dakota Dachshund Rescue.
- If the Queen of Hearts is NOT found, the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER will win 10% of the WEEKLY SALES and the remainder of the weekly sales will be added to the JACKPOT TOTAL for the next weeks drawing.
THE DRAW DETAILS:
- One winning ticket is drawn from the raffle drum containing the tickets from the weekly sales for that week. This ticket will be the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER. The envelope number indicated on the winning ticket will be removed from the LOCKED cabinet containing all remaining IN PLAY numbered envelopes. The envelope will be opened, and the playing card revealed.
- If the envelope contains the Queen of Hearts, the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER wins 50% of the previously posted JACKPOT TOTAL plus 50% of the weekly tickets sales. The other 50% of the JACKPOT TOTAL and weekly sales will be split 50/50 between the Ronald McDonald House Charities of South Dakota and the Dakota Dachshund Rescue. If the envelope does NOT contain the Queen of Hearts, the WEEKLY DRAW PRIZE WINNER will win 10% of the WEEKLY SALES. The other 90% of weekly sales will be added to the JACKPOT TOTAL. The playing card from the envelope will be displayed on the GAME BOARD and the weekly progressive amount continues to the next weekly draw. In the event the Queen of Hearts is NOT drawn, ticket sales for the NEXT WEEK will then go on sale and the RMHCSD/DDR “Find the Queen of Hearts” raffle/draw will continue.
- Weekly Winners will be paid by check after we have obtained the necessary tax information.