JJ’s VIP Discounts & Rewards 2.0
It’s been a long 7 months since we had to put our VIP Rewards Program on hold, and even though we are not able to go back to the way things used to be, we are pretty excited about what we are offering moving forward… This all may seem somewhat complicated, but the purpose of the complicated nature is to avoid what is referred to as a “below cost sale.” It is against the law to offer ANY adult beverage item for a price that is below the cost that we paid for that item. So in light of that, here is what we have come up with!
VIP Discounts – This is the no-brainer part. The market is getting more competitive, so we want to make sure you are getting the best bang for your buck here at JJ’s, every time you shop! You really like the VIP Pricing that we offer, so that doesn’t change much. However, we have added a couple of layers for you…
- You will receive an automatic 20% off “List Price” discount for EVERY Single Bottle item in the store (regular priced adult beverages, no additional discounts on items that are ON SALE). That’s the JJ’s VIP Price on the price tag. We decided not to go back to the various discount tiers, as you seem to enjoy just one price for everything. But…
- We are adding a BONUS discount of 5% when you purchase 6 items, and a bonus discount of 10% when you purchase 24 Single Bottle items (regular priced adult beverages, no additional discounts on items that are ON SALE). Think of the 5% discount bonus as a “Case Discount” on a 6 Bottle Case, and the 10% discount bonus as a stock up discount!
- You will receive a 10% discount on ALL Non-Alcohol items such mixers, pop, water, olives, etc. (Does not include items from The Boozy Bakery)
- You will receive a 10% discount on ALL Riedel Glassware products, wine accessories and cigar accessories
- You will receive a 10% discount on 6 or more cigars and a 20% discount on 20 or more cigars. (No discounts on cigarettes)
VIP Rewards – You really miss your rewards. And I really wish we could go back to the way things used to be because it wasn’t complicated, but sadly that is not the case. This is a little complicated, but we think you will like how it works in the long run…
- You will accumulate ONE Point for every dollar you spend on ADULT BEVERAGE RETAIL SALES ONLY. (There will be no point accumulations of non-alcohol items or tobacco products or event services)
- Points may be redeemed for additional discounts on ALL purchases, but this is where it gets a little complicated…
1 – Reward Redemptions on Retail Adult Beverage Sales or Tobacco Items
- 250 Points = $5 Discount – with a minimum purchase of $50 after VIP Discounts have been applied
- 2500 Points – $50 Discount – with a minimum purchase of $500 after VIP Discounts have been applied
- 5000 Points – $100 Discount – with a minimum purchase of $1000 after VIP Discounts have been applied
2 – Reward Redemptions on Non-Alcohol Sales such as wine accessories, cigar accessories. glassware, pop, mixers, olives, etc.
- 250 Points = $5 Discount – With minimum purchase equal or greater than the reward amount
- 2500 Points – $50 Discount – With minimum purchase equal or greater than the reward amount
- 5000 Points – $100 Discount – With minimum purchase equal or greater than the reward amount
3 – Reward Redemptions for JJ’s Axes & Ales and JJ’s Event Services (Includes Beverage Service and Event Room Rental)
- 2500 Points – $50 Gift Card for JJ’s Axes & Ales OR $50 Discount off Event Services
- 5000 Points – $100 Gift Card for JJ’s Axes & Ales OR $100 Discount off Event Services
4 – Reward Redemptions for The 3.0 Cocktail Bar (This is something a lot of you have asked for)
- 2500 Points = Buy $50 in Gift Cards, Get $50 FREE – Must be used in its entirety and ONLY in The 3.0 Cocktail Bar
- 5000 Points = Buy $100 in Gift Cards, Get $100 FREE – Must be used in its entirety and ONLY in The 3.0 Cocktail Bar
- Gift Cards may be made in multiple amounts. (Ex. 10 – $20 Gift Cards = $200 in Gift Cards)
That’s the skinny! This may evolve a bit after we get some feedback from customers, but the rules are pretty straightforward, so there isn’t much we can do, other than what we are doing, to get you maximum benefit for your patronage! We HIGHLY recommend taking advantage of 2-4. This will give you the best value for your Reward Dollars without the minimum purchase requirements of Retail Adult Beverage or Tobacco!